Friday, July 16, 2010

Memories.. memories...

As I was editing my photo album last night, I came across pictures of my days in JB. It sparks some 'sweet and sour' memories of my experience teaching international students in JB. I have learned a lot while I was there.

Teaching international students is quite challenging. As they come from different countries and have different cultures, you need to be very patient and must always equip yourself with various strategies in teaching. You may also need to teach them the cultures here. They may ask you lots of questions and you should be prepared to answer them.  Sometimes, a simple & straightforward answer might also work, you know! No need for lengthy explanations...

There were some sour days or moments while I was teaching them and I thought I would never miss any of these days... whaaaay... I was wrong. Today, looking at the pictures, I truly miss all of them... Some of the sour days or moments have turned into sweet memories... and I do miss organising field trips for them. They would get very excited when it comes to field trips.. who wouldn't, anyway?


This picture was taken during the field trip to Tanjung Piai, Johor. Which one is me? The one with the blue shirt and light blue veil.

In the bus...

The nature and me... What was I looking at? That one.. I don't remember...

Guys, cherish all the moments in life... Stop waiting for the one moment in time that will change your life... There would be times when sour days arrive at your doorstep... don't be too upset...  Learn how to handle it... Coz it might turn to be one of your sweetest memories... You'll never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment