Thursday, August 2, 2012

Arsenal vs Malaysia



Ok.. my last post was about overcoming frustration... Guess what I did to release tension..........

I went to watch football match at Bukit Jalil Stadium... Arsenal vs Malaysia .. it was during Ramadhan (guys, that's not a good example)

Anyway, it was a great experience as I have not watched football at the stadium for quite sometime..
Free ticket of course- I rather spend RM338 on shopping  ;)
Sitting behind the Malaysian bench..

I was quite surprised to see the amount of support for our Malaysian team today. Years ago, there were not much support for them especially when they play against international teams... but today, the cheers and applause were so loud especially when Malaysia scored a goal just before the end of first half. Although I was quite disappointed that they lost 2-1 to Arsenal, (after Rajagobal substituted most of the key players..), I did have a great time at the stadium. What ever the result is, I still support my home team ;)





Me.. yes, I seem to have gained weight...

Those crazy supporters... trying their best to take pictures of the players coz Arsenal players are lining up to take  their medals......

Me again... and those people who forgot that we are supposed to seat on the chairs, not stand..

Ok.. I think that's all for today. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment